Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy 2008!

Hello Pottery Fans!

Phew, I can't believe that January has already come and gone. We had a fabulous year in 2007 and so much in store for you in 2008 at Creatopia Pottery! We're excited to begin the new year with new goals in mind for the studio and new ways to help serve you better. We will be launching new Birthday Party packages, offering more camp programs and exploring ways to go GREEN!


I would like to start the year off with a group of fiesty ladies who visited our studio recently. They were part of a Red Hat Ladies group and we had a blast working with them on creating some wonderful pieces. Let me tell you this group was energized and my staff had a hard time keeping up with them! What a group of wondeful ladies - we can only hope for more events with this much excitement throughout the year! If you, or someone you know is looking for a fun Red Hat Ladies event location be sure to have them visit our website or give the studio a call at (734) 453-8797!

Have any comments or suggestions for our studio? Feel free to email me at jessica@creatopiapottery.com ~ I would love to hear from you!

No comments: